Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Me happy ...

/

I think i am happy. Not as happy as i would like to be but i am happy. Then again it does not take much to make me happy. Little things in life is enough to create a happy mood for me. I know im just weird. Even when my heart feels like its been cracked open and have salt sprinkled on it i seem to be happy on the surface. I have to say among the many things that i have been blessed with is the power of resilence and tolerance. I have my down days none the less but i can smile and be happy inspite of it. Maybe its life lessons maybe its the things i observe and learn from others. I should be happy and I am for a job i love, friends who care, a family who loves me inspite of my idiosyncrities heehe and a certain someone whose made a big diffrence in my life and opened my eyes to many things. SO seriously i cant complain. I am happy! heehee.. goal achieved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home