Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

the 2 moons ...

/

Having a best friend is awesome! we’re pratically like sisters. I would hang out at her place and she would at mine. Her mother considers me her other daughter how sweet is that tee hee.. FUnny how both our names start with Mun pronounced Moons and were known as the two moons. Half a moon when the other is not around. Ira & I have been friends since kindergarten. Were both 33 now .. that is a good 30 yrs! Wow .. we had our ups & downs but thats normal for any friendship. One thing it does it makes the relationship much stronger .We’ve cried, laughed, been each others pillar & watched each other grow….She is currently in Norway with her hubby and 6mth old son and i miss her lots. We do stay in touch via messenger & what not. Thank God for technology. So having a best friend is really a great thing ..Id put a picture of me and her here but i dont have one scanned but ill share this picture that me and her like a lot .. I have another bestfriend who means the world to me. The one who has been there to tell when im messed up, offers brutally honest opinions. To listen, advice and make me laugh.He knows how to make me smile and laugh when im crying or mad at something.Just being in his company is a great joy. Like any relationships there the usual ups and downs but nothing that we cant overcome. I cant thank him enough for being that wonderful person that he is .. Best friends all in all are just awesome! So go get yourself one tee hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home