Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

shortie sunday ...

Sunday morning! Image

I slept in today - i think i am just drained mentally and physically. When i got home last night i just crashed - lights on, pc on ..... lol only thing i changed was clothes - and boy did i sleep - woke up at 314am for a tad and slept again - i think i slept good with dreams as usual of the days events and some other weird dreams which id rather not remember Image.. I got a back massage at my aunts yesterday - cos my shoulders were so tensed - i would think that hat relaxed me and got me all sleepy - who doesnt fall asleep after a good massage right? heehee.. i think the trip to the other side of the island was worth it - i live in the east where else my aunt lives onthe north of the island - train ride about an hour - but my mom and i took a cab instead and we had a talkative cab driver so the trip wasnt boring lol .. I love it when cab drivers talk life talk politics - they have so many interesting stories and experiences to share - and i love their take on the Singapore's government governing styles and policies - .. I think that driving a taxi would be an interesting job - because they seem to have so much knowledge and information not known to us - they usually get this from other cab drivers and the best part of the job is that there are all sorts of people coming in and out of their taxies - some talking more than others - i think if cab drivers wrote books - it would be bestsellers seeing the experiences that they gathered ...

Anyways i think i ate a little too much*( as expected) - and while i have been trying to fight having carbonated drinks - my aunt served us that Image.. I think i look like a puffer fish now - and to think i was suppose to start on a get healthy plan starting december 1st - hah so much for that ..but its never too late to start another day right? right? right?

Well anyways , im going out again today with mom my aunt and cousin - shopping!!! woo hoo!! My moms been dying to go to IKEA at Tampines (which just opened on 30th november)so we are joining the rest of the world in converging there - its still in the pre opening state so i think goodie bags and bargains are still up for grabs - well i hope everyone else is having a great weekend! smilessssss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home