Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Friday, November 24, 2006

my feet took me ...

My feet took me out of the house but mother nature obviously had a diffrent agenda - cos by the time i left it stopped raining. I would think that it rained for about 45mins or so - grrrrrr.. i was hoping it would rain more like it usually does this time of year but i guess mr sunshine wanted to make an appearance and so he did ... So my plans of rain watching was dried away .. but i wont complain though cos it wasnt as hot as i expected it to be - it usually gets really hot and humid after such short rainfall so i am thankful for that.....

Has anyone ever noticed how unpredictable the weather is and how fickle its been. Cant seem to decide to give us rain or shine - hmmmm kinda like like people dont you think - they are unpredictable in their words and actions and cant make their minds up half the time - just an observations anyways back to my feet adventures ...

My feet took to the airport today - lol .. i like going to the airport and watch the airplanes take off and land .. There is a train that goes directly to the Changi International Airport ... So to the airport i did go - i walked around and people watched and then gave myself a treat at Swensens - i had a Coit Tower and then i ordered some fries too they were sooo yummyyy - i forgot all about having dinner .... I really didnt do much either - i read and then blogged on my phone seeing it would be hard to journal on my train so i was busy typing away on my mobile heh heh - oblivious to the world around me .. but i did see something that got me all warm and fuzzy - and made me smile too .. There was this elderyly tourist lady and her son and grandkids borded the train - i like elderyly people by the way they are so cute ..It was rather cold on the train and you know what the son did - he drapped a shawl around herImage.. he did it with so much love and affection it just touches you - i dont see things like that not as much as id too tho - and he kept it there .. it was just so sweet - .. i just went awwww ... Just when you think your day was normal you see little things that makes it extra special and you know whats the best part - it took a total stranger to make it all the more special - isnt that nice? :)

That was my day - exciting huh ... Want to hear a story about a 100 words?

100 words - i havent done that in ages. 100 words is actually a writing site where what you do is basically write 100 words everyday - no more no less and you have to it everyday. You cant write ahead . The whole idea is to write 100 words everday - practice practice practice. I have been doing it for the past few months but have been neglecting it in the past two - so i had no entries for October and November - i could always try and catch up for this month - but it would defeat the purpose i think .. anwyays anyone enjoys writing would enjoy this - this is not a blog however you can write about just anything as long as its within the 100word limit. If anyones keen the link is http://ww.100words.net .. Happy 100 wording ;)) ...

End of story ... :)

By the way the pic of the avatar is me - Silly Jedi I - trying to the rid the world of evil and darkness ... :P im loopey - i better stop before i get anymore sillier - blog ya later ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home