Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So Alive

I guess my previous posts really speaks for me - i must have been really bored of the internet seeing i havent been very active ......... I think it was more a question of being out of it rather than boredom - hee hee. The blue bug paid a little visit and took my muse away - but im back thanks to the rain! .... along side my muse ...

Today i feel like i woke up from a deep dark sleep! i was spontaneous! i had fun ! If there was a day that rain was most welcomed today would be it :) .. i could have had the option of sitting in a cafe somewhere watching the rain come down and watching people scurrying here and there trying to find shelter 0r have them milling around until the rain stops - but instead my feet took me home - , rather the cab took me home .. the moment i alighted i put my groceries and bags on the side and jumped into the rain at the park ! i felt like a little kid - my spirit soaring ..... weeeeeeeeeee ... no one was around so that made it all the more fun - no one could grin and saythat girl is nuts Image I felt so aliveeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I was drenched but who cares! Looking up to the sky as the rain falls like strings of spagetting - falling on your on your face - the winds was pretty strong .....its cold brrrrrrrrr but its exciting! if only rain was the drug of choice for some to get high - ... Image Because in that moment in time i was high on life .. What a feeling that was ........

And then after the rain comes the ............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home