Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

sunday notes ...

Brazil lost to france which means no carnivale for them ... Its such a sad day for Brazil and for me but i have to agree with a lot of other people that they didnt play as well. So now its more like a European Cup then it is a World Cup seeing that all the teams who made it to the semi finals are from Europe - Germany, Italy, France & Portugal ... who will make it to the finals we should know my mid this week ... so until that this is all the sports i can take for a while ...

I gave my blog a face lift . I painstaking changed it to be more alive - im a green mood - dont if its the envy or the enviromental things that go with green, or the calmness it represents. I had fun doing this and i actually experimented with blog templates not on this site - and obviously i failed at that .... im such a blog rookie with a lot more to learn... The black background was getting to me i needed something brighter and this white background with the little dots appealed to me ... dots (hmmmm ..familiar..)

So new blog template me likie longtime ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your writing. You mention that you want to be a writer - all the best to you. James

Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home