Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

saturday grrs..

on this very nice saturday afternoon i would just like to say ... grrrr .. grr ..grrrr ..grrrr GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... :) i am a tad pissed because i lost two pages worth of the written word - my words my ideas my sweat my late nights - all the effort went down the drain - i actually cried cos i take my writing seriously and now the whole finished product with pictures and what not is all gone - all gone - no way is it coming back so i am officially at logger heads with my computer and word documents - i saved everything and now its all gone how it happened i have no idea - this could be the next bermuda triangle mystery .. well anyways - it took a while for me to calm down and when i finally did i told myself i have to write it all over again so out comes the pen and paper and the brainstorming begins - i can only hope that the finished product would be maybe better than what i lost .... so good luck me .. :) ...... and the writing begins..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home