Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

blank 2 do list

I broke my fast at Fish & Co. yesterday and it was sooo yummy .... i had the original fish & chips with butter and lemon sauce - next time i go there im ordering the seafood platter for one - with shrimps n calamri ....... so damn good hahah.. im drooling now :P ... My aunt decided to give moi a treat - just how sweet of her is that .. then we just pretty much did a bit of retail therapy - dreaming of what we wanted and what not hahahaha.. it was actually a lot of fun until we reached Mustafa Centre - we got there at about 10pm and the crowd just kept pouring in - i was tad pissed of cos its hard to shop when there are so many people around.. The most irritating thing is that people were just standing around doing nothing .. grrrrrrrrrrr.. btw opens for 24hours - that would be the only shopping centre that operates 24/7 - how cool is that eh? Imagine this bored at 1am ? with nothing to do .. head off to Mustafa ( that almost sounded like a tag line - do i get commission for this).. So the whole shopping experience was cut short and we made our way home ..

..... its 9 days to the Eid Festival and i have like a dozen things to do .. i have this to do list mapped out in my brain and when i tried to put it on paper i just had the heading done and nothing else - call it no motivation or just the classic tale of mr procrastination :P or miss.. So instead of making that list i am blogging hahahah someone just spank me .. :P ..

its 10 past six here right now and i cant sleep ..yet ... i would prolly start getting groggy at 8 or 9 and then i sleep in .. my sleep patterns are so messed up and i have hardly any time to relax - heck that explains why my flu refuses to go away ... its hard to rest when you have a bizillion things to do ... well anyways in my head i am tending to my garden today and then so some laundry. wash my curtains and ummmm... i dont know yet ... I am not cooking for breaking fast today (yay.. yes thats a first yay for me when i dont want to cook )... my aunt is bringing over pizza woo hoooo!!!!

well enough ranting .. taa taa ... and yes my to do list is still blank ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home