Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mid week miracles

Today was one of those blah bleah blah days - dead quiet all around my little space where I could almost hear a pin drop kinda day - i think i was just out of it , tired, drained & what not. To add to that there were thunderstorms - dont get me wrong - i love thunderstorns - i am the rain freak heheee but today i saw it as just rain no excitement nothing- ,, didnt do a whole lot either . i think i was just down - to many things going on in my head - we all have them those days - if anyone has never ever gotten them SPEAK :P

Anyways .. .. i usually get worked up when i watch the news especially when it shows human stupidty & ignorance but today i was just numb to it maybe cos its the same old same old - though i attempted to try and have a conversation about it with myself in my head anyways when that happens its not always a good thing in this situation i usually pray for miracle - the little ones and by late evening my mood seem to have picked up and i had to decide to either let this mood bring me down or pull myself up - and i made the obvious soo voila here i am in better spirits again woo hoo!! and i think that piece of chocolate cake did it for me too .. While at it i read a couple of stories from my current read - 'Like the Flowing River' by Paulo Coehlo I chose stories at random - and for some strange reason it energized me -it was like soul food. His works has a tendency to make you stop and think about life, about the little things - he offers a whole new perspective on how you look at everyday things aside from inspiring motivating & giving you a sense of hope .. The more i read the more positive i would say i got - things seem to be much better and clearer :)

So me now happy & smiling i tagged some of the stories that i read and i wanted to share one of them .. it is all about that complex yet utterly wonderful human emotion called love but till then i hope everyone had great mid week be it if its morning noon or night where ever you are.. Smiles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home