Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a mexican vacation .....

A Mexican Vacation - just not mine *grin* ... though I do believe I am in need of a much needed long over due vacation but anyways …….. So 'C" seems to be vacationing a lot and he captured these gorgeous pictures of the sunsets and sunrise for me seeing that i love them and collect them And some pictures of the Mayan ruins and a nice little relaxing spot - some people just have all the fun ......... I have to admit I am a tad jealous then again I am jealous of anyone who gets to go on a vacation on a beach … So anyways, I really loved the pictures and had his permission to post them here…

There was something about he said about the sunrise that got me thinking about having people in our lives. He said and i quote ‘it would have nicer could there have been someone to share it with’ ………. Cant argue with that right? Nature and all the little things in life seems to be a whole lot better if we all had someone special to share it with and especially someone who can appreciate it. And I think personally it’s not just that, its about sharing things, moments, feelings just knowing there is someone there for you at the end of the day to just be there for you and you for them…. I think anyone in a relationship can identify with what I am saying … So count your blessings if you have someone special to share moments so now I am wondering if ‘C” didn’t regret taking his girlfriend along to share those special moments *grin* … Next dont forget too

So without further ado here are pictures of “C”’s vacation .. Enjoy …

Sunsets

Arent they just gorgeous? ….Sometimes I think there no words to describe just how amazing they look ….

Photobucket Photobucket

Mayan Ruins, Coba

I actually saw this on the National Geographic channel some nights back. Its amazing isn’t it. Just one of the many wonders of the world. I wonder if “C” climbed the 120 steps? Only second to the Chichen Itza with 300 steps. That’s history for you one thing is for sure people of the ancient world were truly strong and resilient in building monuments like that without machines to help them mind you.

Photobucket

The Beach, the chairs the drink …

Need I say more? ……..or yes the view ......

Photobucket

Sunrise

And last but not least the sunrise …. No one else was around according to “C” so he was the sole welcoming committee for the sunrise that morning, a good time to take it all in .. peaceful …

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home