Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Magnificent Sunsets ..

Seeing how much its rained here this week i thought i would look for some sun and what better way than my favorite - sunsets. I love looking at sunsets and collecting pictures of sunset. I love how each sunset has gorgeous colors its like an artists pallet. I love the lilac sunsets in these set of pictures. But over all they all magnificent .. Enjoy the view ...




if you cant see the slide show just click here ....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Monday, March 17, 2008 2:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home