Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

a little blogthings weekend


Another Sunday passes by. It was a real good day to just get under the covers and sleep all day and wake up just in time for work tomorrow. I took a 30 min nap a while ago – I guess the weather and the excitement of this weekend wore me out heeehee. I feel like goofing off again before the seriousness and the goofiness of the kids at school take over tomorrow. I went over to blogthings and decided to do some fun tests and see what test central has to say about me. The results are below laugh if you want cause lord knows I was … :D

I am a child at heart looking at things for the very first time. Explains why I teach and get along with the little munchkins at school. I took this test and this is what the results heeded … tad ah ………

Your Inner Child Is Surprised
You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.
How Is Your Inner Child?

DO You go for brains or body test .. LOL I don’t even know how to answer this one. I would say in all honesty it doesn’t really bother me. I think simplicity down to earthiness and a sense of humor is crucial but hey a great bod and brains is always a plus *grin* though not a necessity. Smarts are good too. So let’s see what the test results yielded … tad ah

You Go For Brains!

You want a guy with a big... brain.
And of course it would be nice if he were a total hottie, but you're not counting on it.
What's on the inside is what counts for you. (Besides, you can always change the outside later!)
Do You Go For A Guy's Brains or Body?

I think some of the tests here are pretty lame and some are rather amusing. I took what’s your true love’s name test and it returned a woman’s name as my true love. Hello im straight lol …. I like this one just because it’s funny. The pick up line that would get a man. The respond is just to cute ..

Your Pick Up Line Is

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
What Pick Up Line Will Get You a Man?

They actually have a are you pregnant test lol need I say more about the lameness of that? lolol I better not air my thoughts I might get into trouble. Tee hee.. Oh lord they even have a who is your celebrity boob twin test lolol im so laughing now …

I think I know why I like color purple in all its shades. I took the what kind of passionate woman are you and this come back for me ..

Your Passion is Purple!

You've got a ton of passion, but you don't always wear it on your sleeve.
If something truly excites you, you let your inner intensity shine through.
But otherwise, your passion tends to morph into energy ... which you never lack.
You're a balanced woman, knowing when to turn on the fire in your heart.
What Type of Passionate Woman Are You?

I like Spring but am I really a woman of spring? Heh heh the test thinks so ..

You Are Spring!

Hopeful
Playful
Sweet
Fresh
Airy
What Season Woman Are You?

So I thought ill end this goofying off moment with this cute little test that tells me what my name means lol .. not sure how true it is but its cute .. I guess different websites have different meanings as to what iffa means lol but either way its lotsa fun :D …

What Iffa Means
I is for Infinite Love

F is for Fluffer Nutter

F is for Flawless

A is for Angel Face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home