Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Friday, March 24, 2006

a little afternoon mind sharing ...


What i would do for a triple grande soy latte right now & a nice piece of orange chocolate cheesecake from Starbucks ......... ummmm heaven ... ... but this nice cup of Nescafe Gold instant coffee & school made beef sandwich would offer just the same amount of pick me up & fill my belly up...
i have 90 mins before my meeting starts. My day with the children are done. Kids... i dont know what i would do without them...Their little hugs in the morning and when the day ends makes you feel all warm and nice. They are so sweet sometimes they can sense what is going on with you. They know when you need a hug or what not. My kids well the girls were more concerned about their little garden rather than playing hahaha... its like a new toy to them. The boys well boys will be boys when they are not aggravating the girls they are out playing... Come to think of it the male aggravating the female starts from childhood and its carried on to their adult years ... hahahah.. no pun intended... Then again that aggravating of the female could be a sign of the the male liking the female hahahah again who knows ...
I have reports generating next to me .. I wish i could just snap my fingers and all this paperwork will be done heehee ... You didnt think teaching kindergarten would require you to write reports ... i dont have a problem with it tho i get to see the fruits of my labour or not ... I received a little butterfly hairclip from one of my angels yesterday and i wore it to school today ... she was so happy that i did and said to me please wear it everyday lol .. kids ... they are truly the light in everyday living. Their antics, their smiles just make way for so much joy. Their questions which only a kid can get a way with well maybe i do sometimes but thats another story heehee... Their why's , whats' and all that its just so adorable ... You try to keep a straight face when you are teaching them but you cant help but smile .....
My sandwich is pretty good. I love the cook in this school. She is like a mother to all the teachers. She listens to us and makes some of the best dishes heehee. Today she was experimenting on her sandwich recipe which im thinking turned out pretty pretty good ... The company at hand is pretty good too eventhough he is watching a movie at this time . i dont mind really.. just knowing he is there is good enough for me & knowing that he is having a good time is even better heehee... .... well as im blogging i am in the midst of being creative ( ideas ideas ideas ) and ...i like it. writing is fun . writing is like therapy .. and people around you the experiences you have are your source of inspiration ... its been a while since i really had a good writing day and i hope it keeps going on. I think it has a lot to do with spring ...
im impressed at myself (go girl) ...for someone who slept at 6 this morning i am pretty functional teehee.. well anyways i have a poem to finish n reports to sign ... and another cup of coffee is in order if im going partying tonight ... woo hoo ...........





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home