Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

trying to stay awake ..

I made Devils Food cake today - just trying out a recipe actually for a wedding cake this weekend. My mom wanted to make sponge cake instead but i talked her into trying something new - and seeing how yummy and moist devils food cake it would be perfect for t he wedding cake - heh not my wedding..... i have something else in mind for my cake .. anyways .. the bride wanted it to be an an all chocolate cake with strawberries - i think its going to be a sexy & sensual cake - at least thats how i equate chocolate and strawberries ....... By the way if anyone is getting married - me can make cakes - just email me for details ..... - free advertising .. ..

im so sleepy .. .. im drained ......... i need some TLC!!!!!!!!!!!! and PAMPERING!!!!!! Hint hint! Most of all i need a vacation somewhere by the a scluded beach - with someone special , watching sunsets , walking by the water hand in hand ...... - talk and all the good stuff .... oh yeah cant forget the massages .... If that was remotely possible i would thank my lucky stars but alas its not ....... .. I think i didnt have lunch today - lol thats bad if i forgot if i had lunch or not - im probably just too tired to think Lord knows im slurring in my thoughts but i must i must keep myself up ... id make a cup of coffee but odds are that would keep me up till the morning and i cant afford that seeing tomorrow is going to be another long day ... Speaking of which 3 more days to the school vacations ......

Bush is making his way out East (Asia that is) oh whooooopieeeee... People in Indonesia are already protesting againts his visit - i think if we did that in Singapore we end up in the slammer - welcome to this corner of the world ... i wont get into this .. too nice a night ..

Well i think i am off to read .. have a good night all .. blog ya later ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home