Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

my rainy tuesday

its lunchtime and i figured i would blog a little - i think my minds on mental overdrive - been reading & reading and thinking & thinking about everything under the sun well emm rrr rather rain ... - i think i need a break lol to think i just came out of one lol anyways .. it finally rained today! YES YES YES! The past few days have been way too warm for my liking and very early this morning i think about a little after 2 am it rained .. whoopieeeeeeeeee!!! The weather man said it will continue to rain till tomorrow so im fine with it ..,.. Last night when i went outside to bring in my laundry the sky was errrie but prety none the less.. There were grey clouds, reds in the background - i tried taking a picture but nothing came out lol so so much for that ...

I received an email from 'C' with more reading materials hehee i dont mind really gives me an excuse to sit at Starbucks and read - i think when you get real serious things to read - an open space is the best place to do it hahah but i dont think i will be doing that today - i will just go straight home and read it in the comforts of my living room ... I started my new book today and i think i will go check some more books out this weekend - well see ....

i am so glad my cousin came back - really gave us a chance to catch up and spill our guts about all thats happening in our lives. If anything i think we open more to each other than anyone else in the family - we face the same struggles and we are both trying to make something of our lives. I do miss her ... sometimes i wish NY was just a walk away lol .. As great as family seems - i find it hard to open up to my family these days i dont know why - i have kept much of what i feel and think to myself - maybe its a safety mechanism for fear of being judged i dont know but things are easier with Deena maybe because of the age and the fact that we spend much of our time growing up in the same house ... We both agree that we do miss the good ole days when there was more closeness ........

anyways ......... the rain keeps falling - seems to be getting stronger . i just love the sound of it and the look of it outside my window ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home