Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Friday, August 24, 2007

blogthings in the wee hours ...

At the rate my life’s been going and seeing my luck with men I am thinking of throwing in the towel and give it a rest. Then I came along blogthings quiz of do I need a man and figured I would let a test decide for me if I need one hahhaa this ought to be good and according to the test and I stress the test I ….. .. (then again tests are not always right :P ) ….



You Don't Need a Man, but You Want One!



You like having a guy in your life, and overall, you prefer not to be single.

You won't go out with a guy out of desperation.. you rather be alone.

However, when you're single, you do tend to obsess a little over dating.

Because no matter how good your single life is, it's better with a great guy around.



Just how true is this lol …. I for one know I don’t need a test to gauge just how cluttered my mind is …… anyways ta da the results ………. I went beyond the border line hah I reckon that’s a cause for concern huh hahha.. I need to R E L A X and not think too much hee hee …




Your Mind is 59% Cluttered



Your mind is starting to get cluttered, and as a result, it's a little harder for you to keep focused.

Try to let go of your pettiest worries and concerns. The worrying is worse than the actual problems!



Hah this would be so true about me ….. :D my surprised inner child .. heehee Then again in this day and age nothing really suprises me anymore …. A lot of the times its way too predictable ……




Your Inner Child Is Surprised



You see many things through the eyes of a child.

Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.

You cherish all of the details in life.

Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.



Contrary to what people might think I think I am AIR just not full of hot air :P .. in many ways this is like me … don’t have to take my word for it – look at the test results heehee..




Your Element Is Air



You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.

And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.



Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.

You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.



You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.

With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home