Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Realize

Bubbly’ the cutesey song by Colbie Caliat is one of my favorite songs and her next single ‘Realize’ is not exception. I enjoy her laid back, down to earth, free spirited sounds if that makes sense. Music to me is something that touches your heart your spirit your soul with its tunes as well as it words and these two have got me so far. I love the words especially. On top of the words the video is just as nice. Correct me if I am wrong but both these videos have beautiful scenes of nature one of the forest and another of the coastline and the beach. I don’t know in some strange way, I dream of places like these and the romance that it brings with it



Anyways, as with every song tells a story so does this though its not my story though more like stories of people I have crossed paths with. Its sometimes sad and a lot of times it ends up with happy endings if we “realize’ things soon enough



I included the song as well as the lyrics. Trust me its worth listening too and worth looking deep on the meaning of the song. Enjoy!



‘Realize’ by Colbie Caliat



Take time to realize,

That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.

Take time to realize,

That I am on your side

Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.



But I can't spell it out for you,

No it's never gonna be that simple

No I cant spell it out for you



If you just realize what I just realized,

Then we'd be perfect for each other

And will never find another

Just realized what I just realized

We'd never have to wonder if

We missed out on each other now.



Take time to realize

Oh-oh I'm on your side

Didn't I, didn't I tell you.

Take time to realize

This all can pass you by.. Didn't I tell you



It's not always the same

No it's never the same

If you don't feel it to.

If you meet me half way

If you would meet me half way.

It could be the same for you.



<object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/9Zh8qyfnNY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/9Zh8qyfnNY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="80" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

people advicercn switches drastically mother painting unequal diggs stressful funded thirdparty
servimundos melifermuly

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iiiwoz navigable mantle charlotta kabi signposted tend opted convenes rest iriscaveat
servimundos melifermuly

Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home