Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Free Spirit & Inner Critics

i was asked today why i was so hard on myself – seriously i dont know what to answer. I have tons of why’s i am hard on myself yet i dont know where to start. I sometimes ask to i set standards for myself? That i have to be this person all the time? the one who is happy laughing bubbly n what not and hide all the pain. It seems i am always the one to eventually give in and when i do it feels like all the blame falls on me .. yet deep down in my heart i know i am far from that. I am a free spirit – a person who is always happy, smiling, funny looking at the more positive side of people of life. Im witty, smart well all that i am .. confidence :) but then sometimes i fumble especially when it comes to those i love oh boy do i ever screw up …. Ive always been told JUST BE MYSELF - thats what i have been doing none the less, but sometimes your inner critic can be a real pain in the u know what .. and having that person approve of you is so important… sigh if i had a muffler id shut the inner critic for a very very long time ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home