Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Me sorry for being me ...

/

I have not been doing a whole lot of this of late. In fact i have been apologizing for being me.. I dont think if its good for the soul.. I am starting to question myself – the me that i have been all the while. You know the one with all the imperfections yet i fit in nicely into this world we live in and get along with pretty much everyone… yet i find myself a clutz and apologizing for the littlest thing like my stupidy, lack of understanding of certain things, for misunderstanding, for caring & worrying a little too much and what not. I have gotten into so much trouble that i have been ms apologizing for my actions for the whole of last week…hmmmm i wonder what Oprah would say? grrrrr…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home