Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

.. and the vacations officially starts ...

the first semester school holidays - 30 days of no kids whooopie heehee though i will definitely miss the kids.... my last long vacation in dec last year was something i enjoyed a whole lot ..... what was grand about it was the presence of someone very dear to me - how i was opened to a whole new world , taken on adventures and what not... I would say it was better than a vacation .... I am hoping it would be just as grand this vacation but i just dont know ... maybe just maybe he would be around again .....

27th may .. the vacation officially starts whoopieeeeeeee.. i dont have much planned but i think i would be doing some of the following .......(maybe) ...

  • update my blog. update my blog.update my blog
  • visit grandma. spend time with her.(a must)
  • run. excercise. get in shape.
  • clean.clean.clean.
  • catch up on my reading.
  • prepare eveluation n work related matters for next semester (so much for a non work related vacation)
  • write.write.write.
  • figure things out.
  • tend to my garden.
  • take a short vacation.
  • spend time at the beach.

thats all i can think off for now .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home