Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

goofing off with blogthings

It’s a beautiful Sunday afternoon, 18th day of Ramadan. Today I am going to grandmas for a few hours – actually go take my mom home and of course break my fast. No rides today just the bus which I enjoy even better – plug music into my ears and enjoy the bus ride praying there will be no traffic jam at either sides of the immigration checkpoint – keeping fingers crossed. Since I am leaving at about 1 little after one I figured I would blog a little and take up sis Ann’s dare and do some blogthings ;)). Welcome back btw sis ;)) … So as I take a break from seriousness and goof off a little have fun reading my test results ……..

This first test I had to take :P maybe to re assure myself that I wasn’t addicted to the internet lol I am happy to say I am like everyone else – the internet isn’t my life cause some of us do have a life ;)) ….contrary to what others might think but then again who cares right? Tee hee …


You Are 43% Addicted to the Internet
You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?

You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.

Now it’s the coffee test – ahh yes my favorite beverage ever. This is a must do for all caffeine junkies .. I think I took the test before or didn’t I? hmmm anyways I took it again anyways, it’s the ‘what kind of coffee are you’ and ‘what kind of coffee girl are you’ test. Hmm this should be interesting – I would when I was in school it was a triple shot grande Americano tall strong and lean and yes I was talking about coffee hmmmmm what were you thinking? Tsk tsk tsk :P another of my favorite coffee is the double tall soy latte – it pains me to be lactose intolerant but hail soy milk best thing to happen to the world of beverages… and the results are i……. hmm I am not as addicted to coffee as I used to be I have actually toned down when it comes to coffee …. *smiles angelically*

You Are an Espresso
At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic



At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung



You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping



Your caffeine addiction level: high


Sis Ann and I have the same results for this tee hee ..


You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe
But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated

You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys

Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.


The next test is the ‘are you a good cook ‘test. This I took but I think ill just take it again ;)) maybe ill rate different this time .. Let the drum roll ….. ta da here are the results .. Hmmm I am not sure about the accuracy of this but maybe someday some of you and I wish so much for this can taste my cooking and judge for yourselves :P …

You Are an Excellent Cook
You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.

It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...


And to end the blogthings fun, it’s the ‘what sort of artist should you be test’. A poet ;)) … not sure if I am that but I do love to write and read poetry ..




You Should Be a Poet
You have a way with words... and a talent for drawing the pure emotions out of experiences.

Your poetry has the potential to make people laugh and cry at the same time. You just need to write it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home