Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Magical Skies on Saturday

Today I saw some of the prettiest skies. Never thought id see such colors in my neck of the woods. I was waiting for the MRT at Tanah Merah MRT station and saw some breathtaking sights. The moon was out shining ever so brightly and in the background the sky was colored pinks blues whites all in soft tones. Such a pretty sight that I couldn’t resist taking pictures of them and I was lucky I had my camera with me .*thanks her lucky stars*.

On the other side nearing the town area where the sun was setting another group of colors appeared – pearl golds, peaches, oranges hehee sound like a fruit orchard. So here I present more pictures of the things that make me smile. My collection of colorful magical skies ….

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home