Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday by the hour ...

0106 hours......
.... very early friday morning... end of march .. where did the past month go? This was quiet a stressful month for me .... then again i am sure there are other people with their own stresses... This month felt it went by so fast yet so slow if that makes any sense .. Maybe there are things within the month that i wish i could forget.. This was the same month i turned 33 ... heehee .. feels like ages sometimes ... reflections are thing for me when one month passes and another comes by ... .. I wonder if i have reached some of the goals i made on my birthday or did i just breeze through this month that i forgot all about it ? I know for a fact that this was the month that i got back into the groove of writing constantly ... Initially it was just journal entries mainly and some poetry but of late i have been attempting more ... I plan on finishing a story i started some months back ... I am planning on joining 100 words this is the link if anyone is keen .... http://www.100words.com. Its a good pratice site for writing everyday - 100 words per day .. Discipline :) ... laws of writing is write write write .. It does help in the creative process wakes the brain up... tomorrows aprils fool's and i have an aunt who is busy planning tricks for the day she would always be the first one to pull pranks on us ... its funny when we think we will remember aprils fools only to forget it when the day comes ..... well i think i am going back to my story ... check in later .
.......0115hours

0340hours......
I cant sleep. feeling a little nausea. sick to the stomach like. uneasiness. I am worried about 'C'... I usually see him online at this time. He hasnt been on at all.. I hope everything is ok ... 'PLease God make everything ok .. keep his safe'.. I have a million scenarios going through my mind and none of them good... I am worried... way worried and restless. I dont know what to do... Been in and out of bed for the longest time.. tried sleeping doesnt work.. I am not going to harrass him when he gets back .. I would just be thankful when i see him on ... I think i upset him when i worry so best place for me to vent out is here ..... Sometimes i wonder if worrying is such a bad thing? I have gotten myself into enough trouble for worrying .... I guess when you care for someone ... I think i am going to walk a little ... clear the tension in my mind & to try & relax..
.......0348hours

0500hours......
There is a God in heaven no doubt about it ... He is back exactly 1am where he is. Was a long night for him and none the less for me. Bottom line for me here is that he is safe and doing fine tho tired... Thank you God .. :) He saw a shooting star the other day - how lucky is that.. well my minds at ease he is fine so i think i can go to bed now but before that a little quote by Harriet Beecher Stowe... There is indeed a whole lot of truth to this quote this morning was prove enough....

''When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn....'

nite nite world ...
......0515hours

2345hours.......
Another Friday night at home..The girls decided not to go home so i guess i am going to have my own dance party minus the whole club atmosphere hehee..Oh well i might as well just spend the night relaxing, listening tos some tunes, write write & write & talk to 'C' if he decides to come back on ..(crossing fingers).. Today seem like a long and tiring day - i think my brains on overload .... lets just hope it doesnt expload .. I have candles buring so the night is pretty calm .. nice day to spend at the beach if it didnt rrain today.. I liked tho when it rained, when it got dark and the winds were blowing ... (makes me sound dark huh .. teehee)...Was like a scene out of a horror movie.. ooooo oooooo .. well im going to go n lay down n relax maybe write n hopefully I get to talk to 'C' tonight ..... and id leave this entry with this little paragraph from a pretty song ... its called 'almost like a song' by Ronnie Milsap an oldie but goodie ...

' Once in every life , Someone comes along, And you came to me, It was almost like a song'..

Someone who comes along and opens your eyes to life to yourself . Someone who teaches a lot yet they dont realize how much of an impact & change they have brought to your life. Its important to let them know that tho in not so many words and i was lucky enough to have crossed with such a person ... & I wish wish he knew that how much he has contributed to my life .... :)

nite nite world

.......2359hours









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home