Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Monday, April 17, 2006

All Grooved Out ........


.... not really all grooved out but i did write and write and write today.. FINALLY!!!!!!! .... It felt good to sit and write for a good three hours.. eeverything just flowed - i feel victorious for the moment. My journals all nice n worn - writing- sheer bliss... I finished a poem i started about a week or so ago and finished a new one. Inspirations got to love them and for the person who has helped me in trying to get my groove back i am thankful. Please Lord let the person who has inspired me how thankful i am and let them know that they are always an inspiration in whatever situation we seem to be in ...... :) .. My little cosy corner at Stabucks did wonders me especially when i set my mind to it ... To go there sit and write.. So i made the trip after work and boy was i glad i did ... :) ....:) .. so i am all smiles for the most part ... tho the emotions was on overdrive.. Thank you Goddess of creativity for leading me to that source ... silly i know ... but thats just me.. I posted this post earlier on....... now its 240am tuesday april 18th ... i obviously cannot sleep .. icky feeling .. i hope i dont get sick this week i cant afford to miss work this week or any other week for that matter. Way too much paperwork to catch up and with the kids evaluation coming up being present and watching their progress is crucial. I feel sorry for little kids that needs to be evaluated .... Lord knows i hated it when i was in school heehe.. I am counting the days to my vacation end of May but i am not looking forward to what is to follow.. sigh ..... anyways .... i think i am going to go start on a new entry .... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home