Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

the writing groove goes missing again ........




i think my writing groove went on an easter egg hunt either that or they are on strike - i am probably over worked them some point in time .. . .... i seem to have lost it again .... grrrrrrgrrrrr... oh well... i still have my thoughts on the bits and pieces of paper ... that should do it for now .. ....anyways ... Happy Easter ... maybe id go lay down n stare at the ceiling n maybe some inspiration would come my way .... .... crossing my fingers , eyes and toes ... Hey creativity Goddess send some inspiration my way please , please yours truly .. me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home