Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

umm.. delish

i probably shouldnt be doing this but i am .......... im having a bar of chocolate at half past 1 in the morning - i didnt even know i had the chocolate. I was looking for lozenges and lo and behold what did i find? A bar of picnic chocolate - one of my favorite chocolates from Cadbury- it has toffee wafer peanuts sultanas cereal - its heavenly and i know really sinful especially at this time of night. I couldnt help myself - i was sitting here looking at it having conversations about it - trying to decide whether i should or shouldnt in the end i went with i should - that little red devil in a sexy leather suit on my shoulder .. she said it wont kill ya and the other said it will add pounds .. the devil she said its only a bar of chocolate besides itll make you happier - giving me a scientific reason .. you know the whole chocolates make you feel good believe..that did it for me - i kicked off the one who was trying to talk me out of having it you know the with the white gown and halo and ate my Picnic bar with passion - enjoying every bite every tiny morsel ........ uummmmmmmm delish........now i now i can sleep oh so peacefuly after brushing my teeth of course .. nights world ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home