Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

stuck in my head...

"........oh baby you make my eyes light up ...." i wish the song would leave my head *argh*.. i mean there people who can make my eyes light up but having a song stuck to your head is not my idea of starting out the day with .. Right from the moment my alarm went off right to this moment i had that song play in my head ........... I was actually shaking my head and eating lol ..see the effect the song has on my state of mind .... i mean its fine for a while but ur gets to a point where its annoying - blah to advertising ........ i got to admit it the ad for motorola razor is fun fresh and i like the kaleidescope effect but when the song gets stuck to your head - we ll we know how that gets ..... Maybe i should just put on other songs - maybe that'll help get rid of it .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home