Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

horoscope

'Something really wonderful is going on right under your nose if you're willing to see blessings in all sorts of strange disguises. The possibilities are endless once you open your mind, heart and spirit.'.....


That was my horoscope for yesterday lol .. Hmmmmmmmm something really wonderful I really wonder what is – I wouldnt mind the someone really wonderful lol ..I see little blessings in life and my heart & mind is always open so ummm errrr bring it on ;)) but anyways .. I enjoy reading my horoscopes – sometimes it seems real sometimes its far off. Maybe its coincidental and maybe the real deal .. so who knows right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home