Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Chance Encounters

Its lunchtime now at work. Since I am fasting and today is the 27th of Ramadan, I decided to blog a little since I have been out of touch with the blog world ;)) .. Too tired I think but anyways, my muse came back for a tad this afternoon so I decided to write a little.

Off late I have talked to many people who have been given second chances – in life in love. Their encounters with total strangers have changed their lives for the better. Its brought smiles, happiness and faith in into their lives. Based on the stories I hear, and the enthusiasm I see in many of them I came up with this entry about chance encounters… anyone else has had chance encounters that completely turned their lives around? Do tell ..

I had my own chance encounter two years ago and trust me it’s really changed my life. I don’t have regrets with that encounter which took place on a late October night back in 2005 – if anything it’s brought so much to my life – more than I bargained for but worth every single moment. … inspite of it all ...

This little entry is for you Hannah & Mark,, Ruth & her mystery man, Bryan & Sarah Ann, Lisa & Jerry , Eric & Marielle and those people who would kill me if I mentioned their names .. Enjoy the bliss of chance encounters & second chances my friends…


Chance Encounters
Life is often surprising to me
Chance encounters with total strangers
Who at first instant makes an impression
A quick one at that ..
That first word, that first meeting
All opens the way for a positive turn around ..
It keeps you on your feet
Gives you butterflies in your stomach.
The chance encounter brings laughter & smiles
When that was non existent
You question the encounters, yet thankful
It seems some chance encounters makes you come alive again ..
To some chance encounters brings about hope
The chance to love again
The chance to live again
It’s a chance to see life with positive ness
A chance to live our dreams.
A chance to be happy once again..
The chance encounters
Brings forth something that you’ve always wanted
It reminds you of what it feels to be wanted
It brings back
Shared laughter
Shared love
Shared hope
Shared dreams
Shared wants & needs …
It gives you something to look forward too
At the end of the day
When you get lonely
When you need to show affection
or need intimacy & romance
the chance encounters
Gives you that..
The chance encounters brings forth answered prayers,
A second chance at love,
A new beginning ..
The fear that once resides
Is a thing of the past..
No more tears of hurt, just tears of happiness,
The hearts happy again, jumping with glee,
Chance encounters the positivity it brings ..
And the passion it ignites ……
©me.iffa/september07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home