Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Meet The Brats

This pass week I got the chance to spend time with my family and like always its fun times no doubt. It’s always nice to see the brats – my nephews and niece – their antics and see how much they have grown – and boy have they. Safa the eldest of the lot is 4 yrs 9mth Ali her younger brother is 1yr 3mths, and the newest addition Yusuf is 5mths. Like always I took tons of pictures of the kids and thought I would share them. Presenting the brats of Straits View ……….

http://www.slide.com/r/oSbN1V7u7z-3NAdnwsbTCXBMDlOTPQ5-?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

Aren’t they just the cutest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home