Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Butterflies are free

Butterflies are free to fly, and so they fly away
And I'm left to carry on and wonder why
Even through it all, I'm always on your side


If butterflies are free to fly, why do they fly away
Leavin' me to carry on and wonder why
Was it you that kept me wondering through this life
When you know that I was always on your side
Credits:-
Some of my favorite lines from the song Always on your side by Sheryl Crow & Sting. I love the song .. its something that i can really relate too...Take a listen its worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home