Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

news of grandma

grandma discharged from the hospital. Dcotors say they cant do anything any more - its best for her to go home. Getting that news at work just bumped me out if not for the little ones. I think sometimes they keep me on my feet .. keep me focus until the day is done ... the magic of little children ..... My grandmother's current situation is that she has a stomach ulcer... she is enduring so much - just breaks your heart thinking about all she is gooing through .. whatever it is she is fighting is .. i can just imagine her talking to her illnesses in her mind telling them its war - i am going to beat at whatever cost ..... thats my grandma fiesty cutie ...

so they brought her back and she is being nursed at home .... my mom sounded distraught i cant blame her it is her mother ... she said how much it pains her just looking at my grandmother that way .. how she cries out in pain , begging for the pain to go away .... :( ..... I hope God keeps my mother strong - she is not as young and she has her own share of pain....

praying for what is right for her yet ... yet a part of me just wants her to be ok - be like she was before... letting her tell us stories about her pass .... Please God help grandma ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home