Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

mixed up dates

2245hours ..... i got my dates mixed up again ........... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. I could have sworn Mother's Day was this weekend when in actual fact its next weekend ....... *knocks head* ...... .. go figure huh my state of mind these days .... ... my shoulders are tense im soar all over i think i am close to falling apart ... ive been waking up with stiff shoulders lately and have been depending on pain killers to keep the pain away .. sometimes you have your mind working overtime and when you sleep it effects you and you wake up worried and your shoulders automatically gets tensed ... sigh thats been the case for me ... and it doesnt seem to be getting any better .....

i have been dreaming of "C' the past two nights ....... :( .... i dont know where he is. I havent heard from him thats for sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home