Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

sunday sun day sunday

Today is not Mother's Day ... my mistake hehee. I could have sworn it was i guess i got my dates wrong ..AGAIN!

Today is the day where the current goverment celebrates their victory in yesterdays general election. They won all but 2 seats in parliment. But i have to admit though the opposition votes actually increased this year even though it wasnt enough for them to win .. but it tells you something. They gave a good fight and some of their proposals are actually really good but i guess thats for the next election ....

Early morning with a head cold ... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......my mom woke me up ... sick and all .. i just want to sleep more - guess thats not going to happened... spend the morning with the ladies - mom cousin aunt .. had breakfast hung out and talked about things in general which is really nice. i love moments like these - family get together and talk - share their feelings outlooks and what not .... offering support love yadda yadda yadda heehee...we looked at old pictures of us growing up of the family - - it was just really nice. no stress just happy pleasant talking ..... didnt do much ... cleaned did laundry .. .. cleaned. i know i was suppose to be resting but i couldnt .. too wired up the whole day .. if i was not laying down taking a break i would be doing something - its scary i was so wired up ... i tried to sleep take a short nap it didnt work so i hung out with my mom instead.. talked watched tv .. then the call came .. ....

my grandmother's red blood cells wasnt enough so she needed a blood transfusion .. all we could say was what next? She has to endure so much .... :( .... I know my mother is worried but she doesnt show it but she did say that even though she is physically here her heart and mind is with my grandmother - wondering how she is .... contemplating the what ifs...so she is leaving tomorrow back to be with my grandma ....the rest of the day was quiet .. had an hour of the simpsons ..yay!! read some ... wrote for most of the night and listened to tunes...
thinking ... thinking .... what is tomorrow going to bring .....and leaving this day with these thoughts in my mind ...

Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home