Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Target: 5th August 2006

Time to get busy i think. Time to tone up and get healthy. What better time then now …. Target: 5th August 2006 – i should be losing 20 pounds by then… So tomorrow morning i start on my 2 step system. Kinda nervous – but everytime we start something that seems to be the case. Have to bear in mind its about getting healty and being fit – looking good is just a bonus heehee… Id like to be healty as i get older. Physically mentally emotionally & what not. i think a change in diet and lifestyle would actually help.. I dont have to give up coffee and chocolate tho well choclates only twice a mth – that i could possibly handle – so i figured best time for chocolates its during that time of month …. when you need comfort food … and coffee one cup a day – and drinking lots of water would probably help clean up my system too. So starting tomorrow, well rather later today i start doing things diffrently to achive my goal by august 5th…

1. eat more fruits & vegetables
2. drink lots of water – 1/2 litre before meals n 1/2 a litre after meals does wonders.
3. excercise – includes running ….
4. eat more grilled food.

I have my little plan pasted on my wall .. so good luck me! I think it would be cool to keep a journal on this too to see how much of a progress ive made but according to ‘c’ most importantly dont weigh or measure myself – just let the pounds shed itself and see the results when my clothes get loose… and remember that i am doing this FOR ME and not for anyone else….. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home