Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

morning of the 6th

morning:-
Today is Singapore's general election. I still have not decided whom i am voting for. Still weighing out the pros & cons.Voting starts at 8am all over Singapore & my polling station is within walking distance. Hmmmmmmm.. whom should i vote ..whom should i vote.. I am still waiting for my mom to arrive so we can go and vote. I know who she is voting for.. heeehee .. so much for your vote is secret huh... another quiet dull morning.... someone is missing .....

spend the time cleaning - something that helps me turn off the world for a bit. Then i start at the corner and admire my work hah.. Cleanliness is godliness.. i am big on things being neat tidy & clean and i taught my two year old niece that. I thought her the words Cleanliness is Godliness .. she attempted to say it and she sounded so cute struggling with the long words...

i finally got news from 'C' last night .. finally after three days then at sometime after midnight if felt he was around again... and he was.it was brief really a few minutes and he had to go. My gut was right .. Things that i thought was right...sigh .... I miss him though and wonder where he is now and what he is doing. The few moments no matter how short was enough to tell me he is ok for now...... he said he wont be on a while ... i hope he comes back on soon and i hope he says something the next time he gets on. Keep the faith i guess tho worrying and wondering is still part of that process... He said that he wont be on for a while. I guess that comes with his work....... I hope he is keeping well now wherever he is... My mind drifts back to the time we said goodbye for the very first time.............................. sweetness in the desert wherever you are... you know you're in my mind always .....

Its my cousins birthday today too and a month after my aunts death... what a day this will be im sure .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home