Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Saying I Love You...

/

I did this before i left the hospital after visiting my grandmother. She has multiple dimentia so i dont really know if she understood it when i told her that i loved her. Maybe in her own way or world she does … in spirit so to speak….. Aside from that i do tell people that i love them…Mom, family members tho i get a raised eyebrow when i do – i think they wonder hmmmmmmm whats wrong with her …. I tell my friends i love them too – a gf type thing heh heh.. It is nice telling people you love them – i do believe it makes them feel good i guess i feel the same way when people tell me they love me too …. Aside from a raised eyebrow i get a smile from my mother and grandmother too when i tell them i love them. Seeing them smile gives you that overal warm feeling. My little niece would giggle and say it back to you complete with a hug …... just how sweet is that …I think it re enforces to the people you care about that they are appreciated & loved…. There is someone else who i havent said i love you to. I have said before but i havent in a while. But i think he knows so i wonder if that counts as letting people know? I personally feel that it is crucial telling people that you love them, reminding them.. it feels like if you dont you would regret it .. I have to remind myself about that. Because you dont know what it brings. Sometimes it feels like this shouldnt even be a goal but more like a compulsary thing to do…. saying i love isnt always easy but thats when it holds its full meaning ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home