Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Brothers B

I am still in the process of sorting pictures from my cousins wedding just when I thought I am done with it more pictures came as it did today so its back to sifting and picking out the good ones for my blog.

Anyways, within the pictures I found a little movie file and it’s actually a video file of my cousins – Fahmi, Lutfi & Saleh singing at their sisters wedding. We obviously had a karaoke session and little did I know the talent that these guys posses. As much as we know these guys are bright and good for something ;)) It was a shocker for all of us all that they can sing too – its brains brawns and talent .. I have to say to the original singer of the song ‘Mungkinkah’ - Anuar Zain move over cause here comes the brothers B ;)) ..

Clad in their Johor style traditional outfits, the brothers brought new light to their version of the song. The singing session started with Fahmi the forth of the 7 children starting the song followed by Saleh the fifth and Lutfi the eldest of the lot. The bride & groom was standing hand in had watching them sing while the crowd cheered on – the crowed being immediate cousins and relatives who stayed on after the reception ended and it was a riot. We laughed and clapped our hands and cheered them on – we were really surprised because they do sound good and yes we did get the goose bumps because they poured so much emotion into the song.

In good fun and obviously pride, my aunt came over and gave her sons a bouquet of flowers and a kiss on the cheek – just how sweet is that. My auntie is the one with in the white scarf. As you can see it was an all white event for the brides parents and siblings ..

Anyways, after her another lady came over and gave them each a flower– talk about being a star for a day. Camera flashes were flashing, the photographers video camera were aimed at them and sometime during the show which isn’t in here someone came over and asked for their autograph.

From the sound in the background its clear that they are hit and if you notice there are other relatives in the background waiting to get into the singing action .. My auntie Adi, my cousin Shahmee both waiting for their turn & flipping through the folders looking for a song to sing ... :D and by looks of it looks my little niece the flower girl wants in on the action too as she looks on her uncles with much curiosity ... ahh yes the feeling of being a star for a day ..

And so without further ado I present my very surprisingly talented cousins The Brothers B with Mugnkingkah ..Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home