Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Monday!

Good Monday Morning World!

Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?

What a nice quote to ring in the day and week with. I see that quote and it reminds me of ‘C’s words of wisdom to me its like he is uttering those words… ;)) anyways ..

It’s a beautiful Monday morning.. A very windy day out, I see the trees swaying from side to side great day to stay in bed but alas work beckons . It looks like we are going to have a rain storm today yay!!! My kind of day one of those days when you dance in the rain and it just makes you come aliveeeeeeee.. wheeeeeeee..

It’s the start to a new week.. wondering what’s in store but I know its going to be a busy one then again so what’s new right … . My to do list seems to be getting longer and this has to do a lot with work and home. Time to start uncluttering for the coming festival. Keep things at a minimal. Then there is cookie trying time this week. I am attempting to make a chocolate hazelnut truffle and let my testers in Johore try them. My testers are my family in Johore whom I have the pleasure of spending Ramadan weekends with. They are my best and worst critics so if they don’t like it there are adjustments they tell me instead of sugar coating it so that’s always a plus when you’re trying out new recipes. So when its done I am definitely bringing it over there and I think weekend at grandma’s comes highly recommended good for the soul for the mind and spirit. .

This week we will be celebrating the moon cake festival or the mid autumn festival in school. It’s a Chinese festival of moon cakes and lanterns something the kids will be looking forward too. This week also we will be having children’s day celebrations on Friday and come Monday October 1st which is the actual children’s day it’s a school holiday – so as busy as it will be this week will definitely go fast – I hope keeping fingers crossed.

Well that’s it for now. I hope everyone had a great weekend & hopefully today and the days that follows will be filled with many wonderful things and lots of happines and smiles..

With here is a beauitful wish list for all the wonderful people out there..

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days

Smiles when sadness intrudes

Rainbows to follow the clouds

Laughter to kiss your lips

Sunsets to warm your heart

Hugrs when spirits sag

Beauty for your eyes to see

Friendships to brighten up your being

Faith so that you can believe

Confidence for when you doubt

Courage to know yourself

Patience to accept the truth

Love to complete your life.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home