Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Have your cake n eat it too ..

/

The reason i adopted this goal is probably because my mother is in the cake making business. She makes all sorts of cakes forbirthdays, weddings, anniversaries and what not. I have been prompted to take over her business tho my passion is more towards teaching but you never know. I have helped her in decorating cakes and i actually like it. Its fun to design and decorate cakes. I wish i had more skills tho so i may just take up a class – one of those classes where they teach you the basics of cake making, the types of cakes, the type of icings they have etc etc … I have seen books at Borders but nothing beats watching the process hands on. SO you never know i could just have my cake and eat it too – teaching little children and making cakes. What a combination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home