Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

saved memories...

Pictures tells a lot. I use to take tons of pictures when i was growing up – a cupboard is dedicated to all the pictures i have taken my whole life and much from the family starting from the early years of my grandparents, pictures of my mom when she was young and pictures of a dozen other people whom i dont know. When my mom was growing up my grandad got a photographer to come over so the ladies of the household could have their pics taken in diffrent outfits (it was a conservative society then) Pictures brings back memories that we sometimes forget , captures a moment we want to cherish. remembrance of someone who have left us. I never realized, not till this extend how important it was until recently. I didnt realize i didnt have that many pictures of my late aunts especially during functions and festivals nor do i have any of the family and grandma mom ( you get the picture).. so i have decided to take more pictures be it at festivals, weddings, birthdays, just any ole function or just about everyday things like watching tv, sleeping, cooking, sitting around the patio or the living room just to name few, so my family will have something to look at and remeneise(sp?) over.. Start clicking .. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home