Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

prayers & miracles

/

I am not sure if my aunts death can be counted as a miracle or an answer to the pleas for a miracle. I dont know or understand alot of things these days. Things dont make sense and they leave you with a whole lot of questions. I did ask that her pain & suffering was taken away i just didnt think that it was through death. I figured some miracuolous cure or what not. I remembered clearly on the day that she died how i asked that her pain be taken away or for God to make her feel comfortable and later that day she passed away. Miracle? I am not really sure .. i know she is in a better place now free from all the pain and suffering so that is enough to make me feel better. Miracles.. I hope the miracle giver is back from vacation or is at least considering the ongoings in my life right now. I could use with some help.Each day passes it seems to get tougher or closer to unforeseen things. I could use with some sense of hope, a little ray of light… they say that prayer brings about miracles and maybe they do but i have yet to see that one…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home