Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

afternoon shortie ....

I’m all quizzed out. Those test can be quiet addictive well they are actually. As silly as they seem it does make you wonder if it made an accurate assessment of you I think that does lol well at least to some point..

So it’s nearly 3pm here and I set my goal to start my cleaning again at 3pm. I took a little lunch break and had some pasta bows with left over sauce. I am more into writing and cleaning this weekend than I am into cooking which isn’t so bad because writing and cleaning are just some things I enjoy doing as scary as it sounds for the former. ;)) ..

There is a wedding not far from my home. They usually have weddings at the void decks below the flats here. The wedding has been going since last night. You can hear the music blaring and the master of ceremony talking and what not. It’s ok though I just close my window to avoid the noise. ;)) … It’s a Malay wedding and I can hear all the traditional Malay wedding songs which I like. You hardly hear these songs and they are around only at weddings kind like Christmas songs.

When I was walking around the house and doing things earlier today it seem that I had a series of déjà vu’s . When I opened my fridge I saw some cookies & cream chocolate and it brought back an image from my dream last night – my grandmother was at my house and eating it. And then when I saw the stack of newspapers an image of my cousin reading it came to mind. It’s freaky… I don’t know why I am having all these weird dreams am I thinking too much? AM I too tired or am I carrying not just my dreams..tsk tsk tsk .. *grin*.. But when I dream of saving the world I am all for it ..

I have also been trying to get my blog back to what it was before with the other little things like the links, clock, and other icons but every time I do it messages up my text entry and I don’t know what do to about that. And I cant even change my profile picture wahhhhhhhh.. hee hee me being a brat. Maybe I will tinkle with it again later.. I hope I figure it sometime wish me luck..

Anyways its back to cleaning now – I am in a writing frenzy and I need to stop this here before I get carried away and blab and blab. I think I am in one of those moods .. tee hee..

Have a great Sunday world ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home