Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

silly sunday quizzes

I was doing some surfing and decided to take some pretty wacky tests on blog things and figured I would be a little daring and take the' Your stripper song is... ' and the results are hilarious. I literally laughed out loud especially at the last part of the test results :P … Cause i am a goof ball ;)) ..


Your Stripper Song Is
Super Freak by Rick James "That girl is pretty wild now The girl's a super freak The kind of girl you read about In new-wave magazine" Freaky? Yes. But you're also pretty darn funny.

And how could resist taking the What's Your Blogging Personality? And drum roll here are the results …

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful
You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog. Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights. A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time. You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

And after all that cleaning the mess up I see it fit for me to take the ‘Are you Messy’ test since messiness do pay a visit sometime ..

You Are Not Messy
You're so clean, people have accused you of being a clean freak! You like things tidy, organized, and smelling fresh. Messes drive you crazy, especially when you didn't make them. It's hard for you to live with a slob - or someone who leaves their dishes in the sink.


What color is my brain? LOL that’s new to be honest. Makes me wonder if the color of my brain has anything to do with the way I am lol .. I ask this because because they have a test called ‘ What is the color of your brain’ .. heheee something to check out .. I hate to say it but my brain is definitely purple lol . I don’t mind it actually cause I like the color purple and what it describes me as is pretty accurate :D ..

Your Brain is Purple
Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic. You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense. Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries. You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


I have always know I was different but I never where I am from actually and thank God for these quizzes cause I know I know where I came from. Thank you ‘what planet are you from?’ test. *grin* This is just about right .. me from Neptune I should be living on water then .. :P or as close to it as possible teehee.


You Are From Neptune
You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability. You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea. Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion. You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone. If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.


And to top off the tests who can resist the Boobie Name Generator. I cant stop laughing I guess they are officially named …. The funny thing is that your boobie name keeps changing lol I tried my full name and nickname and every time it comes with some weird names over and over again so finally I decided to stick with the final result ;)) .. This test is hilarious .. I just wonder who comes up with these quizzes ?????????


Your Boobies' Names Are...

Tweedledum and Tweedledee


Hah that’s it im done with the quizzessssssss .. I better leave the page before I go crazy …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home