Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Identifying what makes me happy ...

/

It just hit me today that to be happy we should be able to identify the things that makes us happy … hence the goal identifying the 100 things that makes you happy besides money goal here on the site. So i am re adopting my goal (Be Happy) cos i do want to be happy – be that free spirited person who went into hiding when life threw her some suprises .. :P and try to find 100 things or more that makes me happy i am pretty sure this shouldnt be a difficult task.. :) good luck me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home