Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

mid week rainy morning

A little entry before I go about my day. Its a beautiful mid week morning and its been a great school holidays only because i dont have to go to work .. but serioulsy its been nice to take a break from teaching and so something else .. but anyways ..

Today I woke up to the rain falling heavy one might you and all I wanted to was snuggle in back into my covers which I did for a brief moment before waking up. There were thunder but the rain kind of subdued the anger of the roaring thunder.


I slept really good maybe because I dreamt of chocolate – good dream mind you. And it wasn’t just chocolate I was in a shop where that everything chocolate – cakes, brownies, sweets you name and the best thing is I actually got the chance to taste it bite into one and taste it – my mouth is salivating thing about it hahahah not as gross as it sounds. Anyways, I remembered I had a soft, moist, spongy chocolate brownie with bits and pieces of hazel nut. It belts in your mouth and its oh so delectable.. Grrrrr now I want chocolate moist brownies… I was literally in chocolate heaven. Dreams like that I don’t mind always bring out the sweetness in me hahahaah *grin* anyways … speaking of sweetness, morning mail arrives with ‘c’ .. 3 things this morning rain email and chocolate dreams – great way to jumpstart my day :D ..


There was a little panda update nothing unusual except for the amount of people who went to see the panda family during the memorial day weekend and the best thing is that they included a new picture of mei lan ;)) ..


Going to have breakfast now I think … nothing else to write about for now and my brain are slowly waking up – I know I am going to organize my recipe box today and maybe write a few bottom line is today is rest day again I need my energy for the next few days seeing I have weddings and what nots. So that’s it for now but first a quotation ..


Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them? Rose Kennedy


Another one to think about. Have a great day world .. I am off to enjoy my breakfast and the blessings of rain this morning ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home