Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

me feel icky .. icky icky grrr

Goos morning wold … hahah ok I meant good morning world.. I feel icky this morning hence that explains my atrocious spelling this morning. I am aching all over and my head feels heavy I think I am coming down with flu or something. It started yesterday evening – grrrrrrrrrrrrr… I don’t want to get sick not right now at least. I think the cold bugs biting me again.. First my mom gets sick then me …


its only a little after 9 in the morning –I dragged myself here to check my email yeah I have more love for email these days seeing there is always some kind of wonderful in it these days *wunk* ,,, and indeed there were another email from Mr. ‘c’ – for a second there I typed in my ‘c’ hahaha typo promise. though it’s a nice thought heehee.. see even in sickness the ‘C” is in my head *blushes* ..

anyways I think I will go back to bed. or else ill start typing nonsense and words not found in the dictionary ..;)) Hopefully later I will feel better and can blog and read and reply to ‘c’ all my favorite things to do. So im out for now..


Sneeze ya later world.


Btw as this email goes to post, panda cub updates hasn’t been updated. So maybe later I will check in again …


Achhoo.. im off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home