Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

hooked on blogthings

Since I was at the blog things I decided to try out a few more tests – seeing sits an early Saturday morning and I am just trying to relax after a nice long shower what can I say it was a sticky day for me – the weather and all the baking makes md smell of kuih lapis (it’s a layered sweet & spicy cake) and very sticky tasty even .. hee hee but anyways ..

I took a test to see if I was an excellent cook ;)) .. well obviously the test results came back the way it did but like always the proof is in the pudding and to really know if I am excellent cook – have to try it for yourself and those special people (you know who you are) you most than welcome to a home cooked meal anytime ;)) … *dreams* …


You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

And since were on the subject of food, here is another fun test I thought I would take (obviously these tests are selected at random). Personally for me I am a chocolate/caramel kinda girl but knowing these tests they don’t always agree with you … and my kind of food is …… Mexican :O .. but hey I love Mexican food and I am a little spicy & fiery sometimes ..:D

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.

And lets do another food test ….. and its all about cake my favorite thing well one of many and the cake that I am is Why its my favorite favorite thing its chocolate cake…….. :D who would have guessed tee hee.. lol people addicted to me I am not so sure about that though id love someone to be *giggles* anyways ……. :D

You Are a Chocolate Cake

Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

My room is currently two tones from the purple family – a lilac tone that covers most of the room and a dark violet at a little corner between the bathroom and the closet – its plain simple and calming. I wanted to paint it yellow to get more inspiration then it might not help me sleep , green would also be nice but that’s the color of my living room well part of the wall at least .. so I am not really sure what color I should go and this test recommended red – hmmmmmm.. do I even dare? ……. Red in a bedroom which I retire too – to get away from ..wonder if that’s advisebale? Maybe two tones of red a darker red for my little inspiration space a softer rose red for my sleeping area? Hmmmmm maybe I shall look into this ….. :D

You Should Paint Your Room Red

Dramatic and bold, a red room brings energy.
Your red room will inspire you to try a new activity...
And bring out even more passion for the things you love.

Maybe my I should go for apple red paint for my room ;)) then again there are so many choices of red – decisions decisions decisions ..
You Are Apple Red

You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.
And although you have a great sense of humor, you are never superficial.
Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.
However, any probing you do is light hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.

This is probably true about me and I wonder if it’s a curse of a blessing well maybe I should look at both ways – it has its blessings and setbacks. So no hiding things from me *grin* cause I can sense it what youre feeling or hiding :D im bad but ya got to love me lmao!! Where did all humility go eh? Its actually right here … *giggles*

You Are Psyche!

Eternally in search of purpose and insight.
You're curious and creative with a total sense of wonder.
Totally empathetic, you pick up on other's moods easily.
Just be sure to pamper yourself as well!

I had to take this test to see if I am like my mom. I have to admit when I was younger I told myself I would do things different than she did and guess what I am doing quiet the opposite. I am like her in certain ways – sometimes you don’t realize it until someone points it our or you catch yourself doing it after a while but seriously I don’t mind being somewhat like my mom she is after all a great lady and as I get older I see that – her life struggles, her strengths and you cant help but love her even more and have even greater respect.

You Are Somewhat Like Your Mom

Believe it or not, you and your mom are pretty darn similar.
It may not seem like it at times, but you and your mom have a lot of common ground.
Over time, you'll probably get closer ... especially if you emphasize the things you like about each other.

Ok that’s it im getting a little too hooked on this just like last time so before I really get carried away I better run and hide from this and resist resist resisit …….

Nites err mornings world … err nite nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home