Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

what i think of my friends.. really

What You Really Think Of Your Friends


Hannah is your soulmate.

You truly love Salhah

You consider Deena your true friend.

You know that Ann is always thinking of you.

You'll remember Ira for the rest of your life.

You secretly think Ana is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.

You secretly think that 'C' is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.

You secretly think that Lutfi is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Lutfi changes lovers faster than underwear.

You secretly think 'C' is shy and nonconfrontational. And that 'C' has a hidden internet romance.

So I am Ann’s soul mate when she took the ‘What do you think of your friends” test from blog things. I don’t mind she’s sweet and one of the nicest persons I know. So following in her foot steps I decided to take the test myself and see what I think of my friends and boy was I surprised with the results – it could be true well some of it and like always it’s a test – so don’t take it seriously … but just in case anyone did hah well I have justified myself or attempted too after each result

Hannah is your soulmate.

You truly love Salhah.
My defence : - No justification needed she is my mom and I love her longtime ;)) ..

You consider Deena your true friend.
My defence:- Weve been around each other since the day we were born.cousins. only one my age.We have share quiet a bit.

You know that Ann is always thinking of you.
My defence:- Have you really Ann ? ;)) awwwwwww im all warm & fuzzy now *grin*.. hugs..

You'll remember Ira for the rest of your life.
My defence:- she’s my best friend and I have her known for over 20 yrs now)

You secretly think Ana is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.
My defence:- umm she is all that and aren’t we all a little dramatic at times ? :P tee hee

You secretly think that 'C" is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.
My defence:- ummm he is a risk taker and Lord knows he has taken them and he is very special and I guess this test has to define colorful & impulsive further before I can state my case :P

You secretly think that Lutfi is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Lutfi changes lovers faster than underwear.
My defence:- Lutfi is my cousin one I am closest too so yeah its valid and ummmmmmm yeah he sorta changes lovers pretty fast too wait or do they change him :P lol sorry fee :P the truth is known but ya know I love ya cuzzie wuzzie :P PS he is single available and looking and a real nice guy trust me ;D btw you would have noticed his noteable singing skills on my blog entry entitled "The Brothers B"

You secretly think "C" is shy and no confrontational. And that "C" has a hidden internet romance.
My defence:- This is true of him – he is non confrontational. Lord have mercy I hope it aint true for the last one yeah little ms selfish but can you blame a girl seeing how special this guy is tee hee and i can only imagine what romance with him would be like ..*dreams* did i just say that out loud again

So I made my defence :P no more rebuttals! But these guys know i love them ;)

Nites nites .. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home