Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Sunsets on the Road

I was looking through pics on my cell and I found these pictures of sunsets in Johore, Malaysia just after the immigration check point. These are Johore roads and across the straits is Singapore – cool isn’t it how close we are – anyone can swim across I would think and risk getting caught *grin*. I took these pictures sometime back when I was on the way to my grandmas. I was in the car so if there are any blotches it has to be the window. Since I love sunsets so much I figured I would share it with the world .. enjoy the pictures

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cars and passengers waiting inline to get passports checked at the malaysia checkpoint. the sunset is peaking from the zinc wall - they are doing some construction. The yellowish/orange ball of light still makes itself seen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cleared immigration and well on our way. the piece of land across the water is of course Singapore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another distant sunset a motor cyclist rests capturing its beauty - tho he knows he isnt suppose to stop at the side of the road *grin* ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home